Monday 3 December 2012

Easy to Complain

What's easier, to be positive or negative? To praise or complain? To be on the move or stagnant? I think we all know the answer to these questions. This blog is a form of negativity I guess. In my life I choose to be on the other end. I like to be positive, praise people and to be on the move. It isn't easy. I mean look at the world. Look at what is reported in the news and on TV. No matter, it's still a choice. Think about all the great things that have happened to you in your life. How did they happen? Did you go out and get them? What made them positive to you?
A positive way of life just doesn't fall on your lap. You have to exert energy to achieve it. You also have to go against the grain of society. This can, in itself, be quite hard. All I can say, it's worth it. Think of it as a little exercise for your life. Everyone would like to be in better shape, so take your attitude out for a walk and reap the benefits. It's always more fun to push and stay outside the negative trap.
I mean I'm really...
Just Saying

No comments:

Post a Comment