Saturday 8 December 2012

Zoom Zoom

I know it's worse right now during the Christmas season, but I have noticed with friends and family just how busy people are. From children's activities to the weekend rush of shopping to survive the next groundhog week. I feel for the families of 9 to 5'ers with far too many activities on the agenda each week. I can only say that make sure you take a time out for yourself and family. It can be like a car going 180km/hr. Take the foot off the gas and coast down to a comfortable and safe speed. Occasionally put your foot on the brakes and come to the stop sign. Even if it's only for a brief time it can be very rejuvenating. With the world of stress and fast pace it's important to keep yourself and family healthy in body and mind. Down time is great. Put a little Ritalin in your diet. Maybe take Sunday as a day of rest. I know someone greater than us did.
I mean I'm really...
Just Saying

No comments:

Post a Comment