Monday 19 November 2012

Easier, I Think Not!

Personal computers, iPad's, Tablets, Blackberrys, iPhones, when does it stop? Everyone is so wrapped up in technology they have no time to relax. Originally, way back when, the introduction of the personal computer was supposed to make down time more plentiful. Wow! Did it backfire. Everyone is more interested in keeping in touch or listening to the latest tune that they are walking into traffic and getting hit by cars. What ever happened to being aware of everything around you? It can actually be very entertaining. Paper saver? Maybe not. I still have to keep hard copies of everything because of computer crashes. I found it easier to do corporate taxes on the 'one write system', for those who know what that was, than on tax templates. Don't get me wrong, I do appreciate the latest technologies but let's put it where it should be. What ever happened to the KISS (keep it simple stupid) principle?
I mean I'm really...
Just Saying
  

No comments:

Post a Comment