Thursday 22 November 2012

I'll Change, I'll Change You

I've been married 28 years and love it! When you get married you're blinded by the new love and changes that take place in your life. It's like when you go on vacation and the place you go is the best ever - you could stay there the rest of your life. Well! Wake up. Once you are there for a while you see the many negatives that show up and soon the lustre tarnishes. I loved my wife as she was back then and continue to cherish her as she is now. I would not change a thing with her. The way she gets up in the morning until she goes to bed at night. Well yes, she has areas that may cause me grief at various times, but it passes to the fantastic, caring and very artistic (autistic) person she is. If there is something I can pass along to other couples, it's good luck. You'll not change and neither will your partner. You may adjust, but to change is not in the cards of life. I think the two terms my wife and I use are "work around" and "whatever". The frustrations in marriage and life can best be manipulated into those two terms. Have fun and remember what you did for your partner in courtship. I'm still courting.
I mean I'm really...
Just Saying

No comments:

Post a Comment