Monday 19 November 2012

The Better Illusion

You have to be fooling yourself if you think you'll only be attracted to the same person your whole married life. I mean temptation is all around us. Look at what this person has. Look at the life that person leads. Wow! I wish I could be that person. Think it through. You may be chasing the better illusion. I have seen it and heard it. Everyone thinks everyone else has a better life. Think about it. That means it all comes back to you. Yes, someone thinks you have the best life of all.
I once saw a documentary questioning movie stars, our pillars of the community, and the focus of it was if they had something to adjust or work on in the past, what would it be? The majority of them wished they had worked harder on their first marriage. I guess they may have been chasing the better illusion also. Maybe they thought they would feel better about their life with someone new. How about chasing the better reality? Working on being content and growing within yourself and your family unit.
I mean I'm really...
Just Saying

No comments:

Post a Comment