Sunday 18 November 2012

Let's Blame Everyone Else


It's their fault. Is everyone insane? Nobody accepts the responsibility for their own actions. I have this syndrome, the government is not doing this, the teachers are not doing that. Hey! I have an idea, it's your own friggin' fault. The latest pass the buck I heard was on Dr. Oz. Yes, sometimes I partake in a little TV. Did you know that your not at fault for being fat? No, no it's your hormones. It's not the fact that you can't push away from the table. It's not that you and your family eat out at fast food restaurants four times a week. Have you seen grocery carts at checkout lately? Eat all the crap you want! It's your hormones that make you fat. How bloody stupid we are. Let's find a box to put it in or someone to blame.
I mean I'm really....
Just Saying

No comments:

Post a Comment