Friday 1 February 2013

Best Buy - Worst Employer

How would you like to go to work in the morning only to find the doors locked, and a notice on the door that states the store is closed down? Here you are working for a living, not one of these squawkers who complain that you owe me, and sit on the couch. Now you don't have work to pay the bills. It will be hard for these workers to rebound and find other work, and I pray they do. I don't like businesses that treat their loyal workers in this manner. They are heartless, ruthless, and care very little for anyone but themselves. I will not buy at this store or on their on-line site. I will find what I need elsewhere and give my business to employers who show a little more dedication to the employee. I know how business works and understand the bottom line. I have seen more reputable organizations close down locations before, but with warning and a chance for the worker to relocate or look for other work before their last paycheck. I don't know how long this 'DEPRESSION' is going to last, and no one does. All I can say is, keep your purchases lean, buy only what you need, and keep a stiff upper lip. I think we have a long way to go!!
I mean I'm really...
Just Saying

No comments:

Post a Comment