Friday 8 February 2013

True Love

When someone says they married their true love, I hope they have been married for quite a while. I think true love is a verb and not a noun. It is realized only after you have gone through many trials and tribulations in life. If you make it through intact, then you can say you married your true love. Think about how many unsuccessful marriages their are with just the friends, relatives and work acquaintances you have around you. When they got married, I'll bet they thought that it was their true love (noun), only to be divorced or separated a short time later. Not a true love in my book. I think I have the right to say I married my true love. I have been married 28 years, we have gone through some very rough times, and I still can't think of being without her. I think about her all the time and can't wait to be home, when away. I could say a lot more but will leave it for this caption.

 
Happy up and coming Valentine's Day.
I mean I'm really...
Just Saying

No comments:

Post a Comment