Monday 11 February 2013

Living Expenses

Is it just me, or are things getting more and more expensive? I am one of those people that keeps a close eye on the small indicators in life. Small changes usually lead to big ones. Every company has an excuse as to why they raised prices. Let's look at the travel industry. In particular trips to Mexico and the Caribbean. My wife and I usually take one or two trips a year down to those regions. Over the last two years I have noticed a substantial increase in the price tag. The industry is pricing itself out of reach for families in this bad economy. They just cannot afford this extravagance any more. It's funny to me that as the economy worsens, the price of everything goes up. I had the pleasure of taking economics in university and have never quite understood why this continually happens. I think the companies that should not be in business anyway, are driven out and only the strong survive. It's just too bad that it takes its toll on the average family out there.  Well, hunker down and put your nose to the grindstone. Save what you can, and we all will get through this tough time.
I mean I'm really...
Just Saying

No comments:

Post a Comment