Thursday 14 February 2013

St. Valentine's Day

I am a practicing Roman Catholic, but have tried to keep the religious element out of my blog. If you have followed it, you can see that this is hard to do. I don't push my denomination, nor my beliefs, but let my personality and demeanor shine His word through. I thought on this day I would bring forth a quote from a very old book. Those of you that have read it, will know where it is from. This day reflects the importance of one item in which everything else will follow. How successful are you at love? Take the test.     
"Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends."

Happy St.Valentine's Day
I mean I'm really...
Just Saying

No comments:

Post a Comment