Thursday 24 January 2013

Bill 115

I know I am spending a bit of time on this topic, but I am sure it will affect many areas of the working public, and in turn you!! It is hard enough to find the right person to vote for in each election, and when you have a Premier that strips people of their rights, I get concerned. Dolton McGuinty, I mean Dalton, turns around and repeals the Bill but, does not reverse the contractual effect on the recipients. Now how can I put this in other terms? I will take away the right for you to work for two years, then reverse it, but you still can't work for two years. I will take away your right of free speech for two years, then reverse it, but you still can't voice yourself for two years. You think this is scary? Take a look at Tim Hudak's platform. I think we just may have another communist leader here. I have never seen such a control freak platform in my life. This guy would scare Hitler!! I think in the next election we should really take a good look at the big picture. Vote wisely, and not for a traditional party. It better be the best person for the job, because it will affect everyone. The public sector workers fought for fair contracts which helped directly with the private sector. Remember what goes around, comes around!!
I mean I'm really...
Just Saying      

No comments:

Post a Comment