Wednesday 30 January 2013

Black Is Back

Why do we keep entertaining this pompous, arrogant, irritating man? Conrad Black will be hosting a TV interview show called The Zoomer. Moses Znaimer, a bit of an odd man himself, has put this together. Conrad is a jailbird who steals from the poor and gives to himself. He slighted Canada, yet still wants to live and work here. I would think twice about who you watch and support. I want to support people that love Canada and want to be Canadian. Yes, he may have a lot to say, and you can be sure it will be from a rich man's perspective. I like real Canadians, ones that have lived a real life fighting to get ahead. I want that perspective on life. Not, how many million's of dollars does it take to make me happy?
I mean I'm really...
Just Saying

No comments:

Post a Comment