Monday 28 January 2013

House Tax Rate

The city of Toronto still baffles me. The colourful, mayor Ford is trying to cut services to keep taxes low for the residents of the city. Very commendable, but these services are important for a world class city. I live in the country and my tax bill for the municipality is the same as Toronto this year, in the past it was higher. I get very little, in the way of services as compared to Toronto. In the country, we only have the essential services. No street lights, limited police service, no recreation facilities, limited ambulance service, volunteer fire service, and the list goes on. Yet, I pay the same housing taxes as Toronto.  The mayor should look outside the city and realize that his tax rate calculator is very low and should reflect the services you get. Costs go up for these things.
I mean I'm really...
Just Saying

No comments:

Post a Comment