Sunday 6 January 2013

Smart Appliances

I don't think the techno craze will ever stop, but how far do we go? The latest is smart washers, dryers, and fridges. They will be out this year, apparently. The washers and dryers text to let you know that the cycle is finished. I have been managing just by listening for the buzzer. They also let you know when the cheapest time period is for hydro. I thought looking at the time did that. I am not sure what other features they'll have, but I am sure it will be another thing that will break down. I try and buy items that don't have too many gadgets and it seems they do last a bit longer. I think if you get what you need and not what looks good at the time, you will stay away from problems in the future. It's back to the KISS principle.
I mean I'm really...
Just Saying    

No comments:

Post a Comment