Saturday 5 January 2013

Too Funny

I just heard on the radio a person talking about ski-dooing. The enthusiast was saying how he was getting back to nature, out on the trails, in the fresh air. Really! Back to nature, fresh air!! How much noise do you have to make to scare away nature? The last time I was in the bush, a twig snapping sent the deer on the run. Fresh air, sitting behind another combustion engine!! Another brilliant statement made by this person was how much of a workout it was shifting your weight side by side. Wow! I guess it's more of a workout than shifting your weight side by side on the couch. I tell you, it must be so deafening to hear the silence of nature on an outing, or to actually have to put one foot in front of the other to progress your body down a trail in the woods. Can you imagine not having some form of electronic device or mechanical engine to help you down nature's trail?
I mean I'm really...
Just Saying 

No comments:

Post a Comment